- Money back guarantee
- 100% secure checkout with SSL encryption
- Leading international brands
- Free members discount pricing
- Free technical support & advise
NORMA HD High Torque Worm Drive Clamps
NORMACLAMP® HD High Torque Worm Drive Hose Clamp with internal liner is the strongest clamp in the NORMA® worm drive range and complies with the stringent requirements of US/SAE standards. It is therefore ideally suited to heavy duty and high pressure applications where a very high tightening torque is required and in particular where wire reinforced, silicone, plastic or tough rubber hoses are used.
NORMACLAMP® HD High Torque Worm Drive Hose Clamp is constructed of four components. The wide-profile housing is permanently riveted to the saddle in four places ensuring that the 8 screw threads are always engaged in the band slots. The 16mm wide flexible band is 0.7mm thick and the screw has an 8mm A/F hex head combined with a screwdriver slot. This design produces a considerable maximum recommended tightening torque of 17.00Nm - about twice that of a conventional worm drive hose clip.A major feature is the one piece extended band liner to protect the hose from damage caused by extrusion and shearing of the hose through the worm drive slots.
- Performance automotive
- Agricultural, commercial and industrial vehicles & equipment
- High vibration & stubborn leakage applications
- Marine industry
- Food industry
- W4 - All components completely stainless steel 1.4301 (304)
- From 25mm (1") to 232mm (9.13") Refer below.